Regency Court, Station Approach, Hockley, Essex
Sold STC  £185,000
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase 67.8% of this shared ownership, ground floor three bedroom flats Leasehold interest. Located within a stones throw from Hockley mainline railway station as well as the local shops and amenities. Keys held for immediate viewing. Offered with no onward chain.

Rare Shared Ownership Opportunity \ Allocated And Visitor Parking \ Fabulous Buy To Let Or First Time Purchase \ Well Presented Development And Communal Gardens \ 91 Year Lease \ Large South Facing Lounge \ Double Glazed Sash Windows Throughout \ Privately Owned Entrance Door \ Loft Space \

Property entered via a privately owned, hardwood entrance door into;

ENTRANCE HALL \
Coving to textured ceiling, walk-in cloaks cupboard, laminate flooring, storage heater, walk-in airing cupboard, doors to accommodation.

LOUNGE 16'5 x 16'1 \
Three double glazed sash windows to rear aspect, coving to textured ceiling, storage heater, ornate plaster work feature fireplace with marble insert and hearth.

KITCHEN 10'5 x 6'0 \
Comprises a range of eye and waist level white fronted units with roll top working surface, 1 ½ stainless steel inset sink unit with chrome mono mixer tap, tiled splash back, space for free standing cooker with retractable extractor hood above. Space for fridge freezer, coving to textured ceiling, double glazed sash window to front aspect, laminate flooring.

BEDROOM ONE 12'6 x 10'5 \
Two double glazed sash windows to front aspect, coving to textured ceiling, storage heater, laminate flooring, triple width fitted wardrobe with sliding doors.

BEDROOM TWO 12'5 x 10'4 \
Double glazed sash window to rear aspect, coving to textured ceiling, storage heater, fitted carpet.

BEDROOM THREE 9'8 Narrowing to 5'2 x 9'2 \
Double glazed sash window to front aspect, coving to textured ceiling with loft access, storage heater, laminate flooring.

SHOWER ROOM 9'6 x 6'4 \
Comprises a double width shower cubical with power shower and tiled surround, single pedestal wash hand basin with chrome fittings, low flush WC, obscured double glazed sash window to rear aspect, partially tiled walls, coving to textured ceiling, tile effect flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan.

EXTERNALLY \
Communal garden area, one allocated parking space plus visitor parking with gated access. The property itself is accessed via its own entrance door and boasts an attractive laid to shingle feature area with wrought iron balustrades.

AGENTS NOTE \
Please be advised. The purchase price of £180,000 grants ownership of 67.8% of the property's leasehold interest. The remaining 32.2% is currently owned by Genesis housing association who require rent of £369 Per calendar month.
Genesis housing also offer a "Staircasing" option wherein you are able to purchase additional shares in the property increasing your owned percentage and decreasing your monthly rent.
All rights reserved © 2018 Amos Services Hadleigh Ltd     01702 555888
Site by ExpertWeb