Amos Estates Landlord Fees:
Let only service:
£780 inclusive of vat. (£650 + vat). To include:
- Market the property using our Amos Estates specialist marketing programme
- Accompanied viewings
- Negotiation of offers to achieve the best possible price
- Obtaining at least one month’s security deposit
- Production of the Tenancy Agreement
- Completing thorough checks on all applicants via Homelet
- Arranging of move-in monies from the tenant
- Advise council of the new tenant
- Free Rent Guarantee and Legal Protection (6 Months)
- Free Professional Independent Photographic and Descriptive Inventory
Let and rent collection service:
£600 inclusive of vat (£500 + vat) & 6% inclusive of vat (5% + vat) per month, in addition to the above:
- Registration of the tenant’s security deposit
- Rent collection and accounting
- Arrears checks and chasing
- We will action any Rent Guarantee policy if required
- Monthly accounts statements
Let and full management service:
£600 inclusive of vat (£500 + vat) and 9.6% inclusive of vat (8% + vat) per month, in addition to the above:
- The main contact between the landlord and tenant
- Arranging of yearly gas safety inspection and certificate
- All maintenance and repairs reported to and handled by us
- Access to our high-quality and trusted contractors
- Regular professional and thorough property inspections including a full detailed inspection report
- Negotiation of the tenancy renewals
- Tenancy check out on tenant’s vacation
- Negotiation of the tenants deposit return
- Action of dispute to the TDS if required
- Serving of notices to regain possession of the property.
Amos Estates Tenants Fees:
One week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline forAgreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. Six weeks’ rent (if rent is over £50,000 per year).
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
LOST KEY(S) OR OTHER SECURITY DEVICE:
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If
the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and
replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the
tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time
taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
VARIATION OF CONTRACT (TENANTS REQUEST):
£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
CHANGE OF SHARER (TENANTS REQUEST):
£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the
costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent
checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs
in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the
replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
All figures include VAT.
For Estate Agents in Essex with local knowledge and a commitment to our community choose Amos Estates. Contact us now for more information.